- The idea is simple. A Continuous Rosary will be offered up every minute of every day for PEACE and CHARITY in Ireland.
- There needs to be a minimum of 2 parishioners per parish, one with surname beginning A-L and one with surname M-Z, who will pray the Rosary, at a set time, twelve times per year. It is however hoped that many families from each parish will be involved.
- Every Parish in Ireland has a date and time allocated, the same for every year.
- For your allocated date and time please click below on your diocese and then your parish.
- It would be appreciated if you could get family and friends overseas involved.
- For people outside of Ireland who would like to be part of the Continuous Rosary please take the times of the Parish you are most closely linked to or ‘adopt’ any Parish you want.
- For those of you who may like to pray the Rosary every day, and promote it to others, please visit 1in10rosary.ie an initiative under the spiritual leadership of Archbishop Eamon Martin, Primate of All Ireland.
January, February, March
April, May, June
July, August, September
October, November, December
*Only on leap years